Be sad, not angry
I suppose I might be a little too sensitive… also rather proud of myself for not reacting the way I would have years back. Meaning, angry and offended and… crying because I feel ignored.
So… story is that one of the channels I subscribe to advertised mentoring and funding opportunities. The kind me immediately thought of M and how it will help his business. Of course, the other me told me to not be stupid or too nice because it would go unappreciated. I sat with my feelings for a while and decided to be generous. Apparently, I didn’t even get a thank you. What was I expecting honestly, probably just a simple acknowledgment that my message was well received? A courtesy reply I suppose. Even if for the sake of it. But for it to go ignored, not even blue ticked, felt a bit of a disappointment I must admit. If this is the sign I need, let this go. He isn’t worth this pain.

Comments
Post a Comment